Friday, June 15, 2018

11A- Idea Napkin 1

1. I am a third-year journalism major and business minor at the University of Florida, one of my professional talents is being able to communicate effectively, along with building strong relationships and connections. My aspirations for this business idea that I have come up with are very high. I truly believe that this is a product that many people will have in the future, this could turn into the normal thing people use to wake up. As far as my life, I believe that I would use my product in my life too, and I think that this business idea could be successful and could lead to other business ideas as well.

2. The product I am offering to customers is a new way of waking up in the morning. This new way will help people wake up more effectively. Ordinary alarm clocks will soon be in the past and my product will be at the mainstay to wake people up. This product sits on the mattress and uses vibrations along with the alarm noise to help wake people up, and will not stop until you get up.

3. The people who will find this product most useful will be those in the younger demographic who do not have as much experience waking up early. This can be utilized for kids of all ages going to school or college. This could also be used for younger adults who are going into or are already in the workforce. This will help them wake up on time for work. This can also be used by folks who have trouble waking up erratically early to make an appointment or anything like that. These customers will all have trouble waking up due to a deep sleep or just somewhat laziness, this will help give them the boost they need.

4. The customers will care because they need this product to effectively wake up on time. Many possible customers who I have interviewed have said they this is something they need and there is nothing like it on the market. They need an extra jolt to wake them up in the morning or else they can not be productive with their lives.

5. The fact that this wake-up mechanism utilizes the motion aspect rather than just the sound aspect is something that sets this product apart from the others. This product not only uses motion which is unique, but it also uses a sensor to make sure the user gets out of bed, unlike most products which have a snooze button, which normally leads to being late to whatever the function is.

I believe that all of these elements to fit together and form a great problem/solution situation with this product. There is a clear need, in the world of waking up early, for a better more effective product to the typical alarm clock that has gone unchanged for decades. This product is not only newer and innovative but will also be more comfortable and easier to use. This business plan will be successful because there is a clear problem and opportunity, and I believe this product meets that oppurtunity's needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment