Friday, July 13, 2018

22A – Elevator Pitch No. 3


2. The feedback that I got said that it was important that I listed all of the different people that this could be impacting. This way people and possible consumers can relate to this product.

3. The third time around I cut out some of the unnecessary information that was not as relevant in the short introduction speech about this product. It also doesn't take that many takes for me to get the video correct anymore, I do almost have what I want to say completely memorized.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jacob!
    I think this is a great elevator pitch because it is simple enough to keep an audience's attention and detailed enough for the audience to understand what you are proposing. No matter who is watching, it is relatable because you gave a variety of instances where your product would be useful, good job!

    ReplyDelete